Casepacker with horizontal carton feeding, easely adjustable in size to different mastercase dimensions. Small layout, unchanged with tear tape and/or hot-melt closure.
- Product: typically 10,000 and 5,000 cig mastercases; other sizes.
- Adjustable size in the 3 mastercase dimensions thanks to the regulation of 3 handwheels; as optional, the machine can be set with motors to set the size form the touch panel.
- Ideal also for the cigar industry, thanks to its quick size change.
- Positive mastercase carton opening.
- Positive mastercase evacuation, through motorised belts.
- High carton magazine capacity.
- Quality control: each carton presence control.
- Tape bobin holders are outside the safety guards, so that the operator can joint the tape without stopping the machine.
- Same machine layout with tear tape and/or hot-melt closure.
- Compact layout, on board electrical cabinet.
- Mechanical speed: up to 5 cycles/min.
- Main movements: with cams.
- Max power: 5 Kw (with hot-melt closure)
- Weight (approx): 1950 kgs